Oh no! Did I find Mold Growing in My Home on La Gorce Island?
Our local Miami Beach team is a leader in mold removal services on La Gorce Island. The moist climate in South Florida encourages mold growth. Fortunately, our technicians are trained and certified to restore mold damage in homes and commercial properties. If you discover mold growing in your home, it is often a symptom of hidden water damage. Once the mold begins to colonize, it can become visible in as little as 48 to 72 hours. You may notice a strong, musty odor or water dripping inside your wall. Here are some things you can do, and should not do while waiting for professional help to arrive:
What to Do
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact our office in Miami Beach for mold remediation services
What Not to Do
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When you have any mold damage in your La Gorce Island home or commercial business, our Miami Beach team will restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 305-532-5411.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.