Commercial Damage Water Loss
This Miami Beach commercial building suffered water damage from a shower leak in the first-floor bathroom. The bathroom's ceiling, drywall, electrical vent and flooring were all affected. The professionals at SERVPRO of Miami Beach were called in to begin the mitigation process as soon as possible to minimize further damage and to help prevent mold growth.
If your ceiling and/or electrical fixtures are effected from water damage, the crew at SERVPRO of Miami Beach advises to not turn on any of the electrical fixtures and to stay out of all rooms where ceilings are sagging from water.